Read on to learn more about how CERENIA ® (maropitant citrate) can help.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THE FOLLOWING PROMOTION IS INTENDED FOR ENTRY BY LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES ONLY, AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY APPLICABLE U.S. LAW. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. DO NOT ENTER THIS PROMOTION IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE (SEE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENT IN SECTION 1) AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
The UGC Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”), sponsored by Zoetis US LLC (“Sponsor”) will begin at 12:01:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on August 20, 2018 and is scheduled to end at 11:59:59 p.m. EST on September 20, 2018 (the “Promotion Period”). The Sweepstakes is subject to applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. By participating, you agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and all decisions of the Administrator (as defined in Section 1, below), which shall be final and binding on you in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
The Sweepstakes is no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. Facebook and Instagram are not affiliated with Sponsor in any way.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is only open to individuals who, as of the time of entry and, if a winner, the time of prize fulfillment, are legal residents of the United States, are 18 years of age or older and are of the legal age of majority in the jurisdiction in which they reside. The Sweepstakes is not open to employees, officers or directors of Sponsor, or Wunderman, LLC (“Administrator”), or any of their respective parent companies, affiliates or subsidiaries, or any other company involved in the development or implementation of this Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and the immediate family members (defined as spouse, biological, adoptive or step-parent, grandparent, child, sibling or spouse of any of the foregoing, regardless of where they live), or household members (whether related or not) of any of the foregoing. Void outside the United States and where prohibited by law.
2. ENTRY: There are two (2) methods of entry into the Sweepstakes: entry via Facebook and entry via Instagram. Regardless of which method of entry is utilized, the entrant must register via the Website (as defined below) before entering, as described below.
REGISTER VIA WEBSITE: During the Promotion Period, take a Photo (“Photo’) and/or a Video (“Video”) of your dog traveling. You may also appear in the Photo or Video. Once you have taken a Photo or a Video, visit www.cerenia.com/travelispawesome and complete the online entry form (which will require you to submit your first and last name, email address and date of birth and such other information as Sponsor may request), and follow prompts and instructions to submit the entry form. Then, share your Photo or Video via Facebook and/or Instagram with #TravelisPawesome in accordance with the instructions provided below.
ENTRY VIA Facebook: You must be a registered user of Facebook (www.facebook.com) and must be a follower of Zoetis Petcare to enter this Sweepstakes via this method. If you are not a registered user of Facebook, simply visit https://facebook.com/sign-up to register for free. During the Promotion Period, post via Facebook your Photo or Video and a description of you and/or your dog traveling (each referred to herein as a “Facebook Post”). Your Facebook Post must include the hashtag #TravelisPawesome and the hashtag #sweepstakes, and your Facebook Post must tag @ZoetisPetcare. Your Facebook Post must comply with the guidelines set forth in Section 3 below and with all terms and conditions applicable to the use of Facebook, including the Facebook.com Terms of Service. Each Facebook Post must contain at least thirteen (13) characters and must be in English. Your Facebook profile must be set to “public” for the Facebook Post to be a valid entry. The Facebook account used to enter must be registered in your name. You may not enter via a corporate or shared account.
ENTRY VIA INSTAGRAM: You must be a registered user of Instagram and must be a follower of Zoetis Petcare to enter this Sweepstakes via this method. If you are not a registered user of Instagram simply visit https://Instagram.com/sign-up to register for free. During the Promotion Period, post via Instagram your Photo or Video and a description of you and/or your dog traveling (each referred to herein as an “Instagram Post”). Your Instagram Post must include the hashtag #TravelisPawesome and the hashtag #sweepstakes, and your Instagram Post must tag @ZoetisPetcare. Your Instagram Post must comply with the guidelines set forth in Section 3 below and with all terms and conditions applicable to the use of Instagram, including the Instagram.com Terms of Service. Each Instagram Post must contain at least thirteen (13) characters and no more than two hundred eighty (280) characters and must be in English. Your Instagram profile must be set to “public” for the submission to be a valid entry. The Instagram account used to enter must be registered in your name. You may not enter via a corporate or shared account.
Your properly completed and submitted submission (consisting of your completed entry form, your Facebook Post or Instagram Post and any accompanying text) will constitute your “Entry” into the Sweepstakes. Once submitted, an Entry cannot be deleted, canceled or modified. Entries must include all required information and the required hashtags or they will not be eligible. Limit: one (1) Entry per person/email address/Facebook or Instagram account (as applicable) for the entire Promotion Period. Participants are solely responsible for Internet connectivity, software and/or hardware that may be required in order to create and/or submit any Entry.
In case of multiple Entries received from any person/email account, Instagram account or Facebook account during the Promotion Period, only the first Entry received from such person, email address, Instagram account or Facebook account will be included in the Sweepstakes.
If you choose to enter via a mobile device, STANDARD MESSAGE RATES AND DATA CHARGES APPLY. Please consult the terms and conditions of your individual service plan prior to participating via a mobile device. A mobile device is not required to enter the Sweepstakes.
No method of submitting an Entry other than those described above will be accepted or acknowledged. Photos, Videos and any accompanying text or other material deemed to be of an indecent or offensive nature, as solely determined by Sponsor and its agents in their discretion, will not be eligible for the Sweepstakes. (See complete list of prohibited content in Rule 3, below.) The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for: any lost, late, misdirected, garbled, damaged, or incomplete Entries; incomplete or inaccurate capture of, or loss of, Entries or entry information (regardless of cause); technical, hardware, software, telephone or other malfunctions, errors, delays, unavailability or failures of any kind; any Internet connection, software or hardware; any other delays in the transmission or receipt of Entries, whether human or technical in nature; or unauthorized human intervention. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt by Sponsor.
3. PHOTO/VIDEO/FACEBOOK/INSTAGRAM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: Photos and Videos and all other components of each Entry (e.g., any text accompanying any Photo or Video) must be entrant’s own original creation and must have been created solely by entrant. Modifying, enhancing or altering a third party’s preexisting work does not qualify as entrant’s own creation. By submitting an Entry, entrant hereby warrants and represents that the Entry (including any Photo or Video that is part of the Entry) conforms to the following requirements:
Entries that do not comply with these Official Rules or that otherwise contain prohibited or inappropriate content, as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will be disqualified and will not be considered for the Sweepstakes.
BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, ENTRANT ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE ENTRY MAY BE POSTED ON SPONSOR’S WEBSITE AT SPONSOR’S DISCRETION. By entering, entrants acknowledge that Sponsor has no obligation to use or post any Entry submitted.
By submitting an Entry, entrant warrants and represents that: (a) it is, in its entirety, the Entrant’s original work; (b) it has not been previously published; (c) it has not won previous awards in a contest, sweepstakes or giveaway sponsored by Sponsor; (d) it does not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity; and (e) publication of the Entry via various media including on the Sponsor’s website and social media channels, will not infringe on the rights of any third party. Entrant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities from and against any claims to the contrary.
4. PRIZE: At the end of the Promotion Period, four (4) winners will be randomly selected from among all eligible Sweepstakes Entries. Following verification, each winner will receive a 6-month subscription to BarkBox (the “Prize”). Subscription is subject to the BarkBox’s standard terms and eligibility requirements. The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Prize is $150. All Prizes will be awarded provided they are claimed properly in accordance with these Official Rules.
No cash equivalents, substitutions or transfer of Prize permitted except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event that an offered prize is unavailable. All applicable federal, state, and local taxes on the Prize are the sole responsibility of the Prize winner. Winners will be notified via email, U.S. Mail and/or Instagram or Facebook Direct Message on or around September 20, 2018. Sponsor is not responsible for any change to an entrant’s email address or social media account subsequent to entering the Sweepstakes that makes contact with such entrant impossible. Potential winners are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, including but not limited to verification of age, as a condition of receiving a Prize. If requested by Sponsor, as a condition of receipt of the Prize, the potential winner must sign an Affidavit of Eligibility/Publicity and Liability Release or other documentation required by Sponsor, within seven days of Sponsor’s request. If a potential winner is found not to be eligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, or if a Prize notification or any Prize is returned as undeliverable, or if a potential winner does not complete, sign and return any required Affidavit of Eligibility/Publicity and Liability release within the specified time period, the corresponding potential winner will be disqualified and will forfeit his/her Prize.
All Entries are subject to verification by Administrator before any Prize is awarded. By accepting a prize, each winner (a) agrees and consents to Sponsor and/or Administrator releasing his/her identity/name to any one requesting a list of Prize winners and the use of his/her name, likeness, voice and/or biographical information (city and state of residence) for advertising, marketing, promotional and commercial purposes and for Sweepstakes purposes in any media now known or hereafter invented without time or territorial limitations and without additional notice or compensation; and (b) acknowledges that the Released Parties (as defined in Rule 7, below) have not made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize, including but not limited to its quality, condition, or fitness for a particular purpose or use.
5. RIGHTS GRANTED: By submitting an Entry, you hereby grant Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, assigns, licensees, and designees, to the extent permitted under applicable law, the irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide right to use, reproduce, edit, market, store, distribute, have distributed, publicly and privately display, communicate, publicly and privately perform, transmit, have transmitted, create derivative works based upon, and promote the Entry or portions of the Entry (as such may be edited and modified by the Sponsor at its discretion), and your name, likeness and voice as incorporated in the Entry or relevant portion(s) thereof, for editorial, commercial, promotional and all other purposes, via any and all media whether now or later known or developed, including without limitation posting on Sponsor-affiliated websites, social media sites and/or other Sponsor-selected media.
By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that his/her Entry is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction, and will not place Sponsor under any obligations other than those contained in these Official Rules, and that Sponsor is free to disclose the ideas contained in the Entry on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the ideas therein without any compensation to the entrant. Each entrant further acknowledges that Sponsor does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to Sponsor, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than the Entry.
By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant acknowledges that he/she will not now or in the future be paid or compensated in any way for his/her Entry or for granting the Sponsor any of the rights set out in these Official Rules. Each entrant further acknowledges that Sponsor is not obligated to make use of any of the rights granted in these Official Rules.
6. OTHER CONDITIONS: By participating in the Sweepstakes, each participant releases and agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless all of the Sweepstakes Entities (including, without limitation, the Sponsor and Administrator) and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, injuries, damages, expenses, losses and/or liabilities of any nature that in any way relate to or arise from participant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity, or from the use of any Entry or from the receipt, possession or use/misuse of any Prize (if applicable), including, but not limited to claims and liabilities based on: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) errors (including but not limited to human errors) in the administration of the Sweepstakes or notification of winners; (c) injury or damage to persons or property (including death); (d) copyright infringement, trademark infringement or violation of the right of publicity; and (e) technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communication malfunctions or errors that may limit one’s ability to enter the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes. Each winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to his/her prize after it has been delivered. By participating in the Sweepstakes via Facebook, each participant releases and agrees to hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability, injury, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the Sweepstakes. By participating in the Sweepstakes via Instagram, each participant releases and agrees to hold harmless Instagram from any and all liability, injury, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the Sweepstakes.
ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY AND SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for any reason which Sponsor, in its sole opinion, deems capable of corrupting or affecting the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes, in whole or in part. If the Sweepstakes is terminated before the designated end date of the Promotion Period, Sponsor will randomly select the Sweepstakes winners from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date and time of the event giving rise to the termination; Sponsor will post notification of the cancellation at www.cerenia.com/travelispawesome. In no event will Sponsor, and/or other Released Parties, be responsible or liable to any participant for any damages or losses of any kind, including, but not limited to, direct, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, to the extent they may be disclaimed by applicable law, arising out of or in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes or the acceptance, possession or use of any Prize (if applicable).
7. DISPUTES: All issues and questions concerning these Official Rules, participants’ rights and obligations, or Sponsor's rights and obligations shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.
8. WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: 10 Sylvan Way, Parsippany, NJ 07054. Winners Lists will be sent as soon as administratively feasible after the prizes have been awarded. Requests for Winner List must be received by Septmeber 20, 2018.
9. SPONSOR: The Sweepstakes is solely sponsored by Zoetis US LLC, 10 Sylvan Way, Parsippany, NJ 07054. Winners (“Sponsor”). All trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners.
Important Safety Information:
Use CERENIA Injectable for vomiting in cats 4 months and older; use subcutaneously for acute vomiting in dogs 2 to 4 months of age or either subcutaneously or intravenously in dogs 4 months of age and older. Use CERENIA Tablets for acute vomiting in dogs 2 months and older, and for prevention of vomiting due to motion sickness in dogs 4 months and older. Safe use has not been evaluated in cats and dogs with gastrointestinal obstruction, or those that have ingested toxins. Use with caution in cats and dogs with hepatic dysfunction. Pain/vocalization upon injection is a common side effect. In people, topical exposure may elicit localized allergic skin reactions, and repeated or prolonged exposure may lead to skin sensitization. See full Prescribing Information .
Online Product Information Statement:
The product information provided in this site is intended only for residents of the United States. The products discussed herein may not have marketing authorization or may have different product labeling in different countries. The animal health information contained herein is provided for educational purposes only and is not intended to replace discussions with an animal healthcare professional. All decisions regarding the care of a veterinary patient must be made with an animal healthcare professional, considering the unique characteristics of the patient.
All trademarks are the property of Zoetis Services LLC or a related company or a licensor unless otherwise noted. ©2017 Zoetis Services LLC. All rights reserved. CER-00284R1